ABC digital for generation XYZ
- Date: 24.09.2021 – 02.10.2021
- Where: Szentendre, Hungary
- Project Co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme and European Union
About the Project
Time left to apply
Through this project, we aim to develop digital skills among young people.
- Development of digital skills relevant for professional and recreational activities among young people;
- Developing the critical thinking and skills to use the Internet in a safe and ethical way;
- Has between 18 and 30 years old;
- Has Nationality or Residency in one of the partner countries, namely: Romania, Hungary, Turkey, Italy, Poland, Greece or United Kingdom;
- Is motivated to participate in this youth exchange and is interested in the proposed topic;
- Present desire for civic and involvement;
- Is open to diversity and interculturality;
- Assume that he/she will share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and that he/she will be actively involved in all stages of the project.
- No age limit;
- Have interpersonal and communication skills, team spirit, strategic thinking oriented to results;
- Promote a positive attitude at the group level;
- Have coordination, planning and organization skills;
- Have an advanced level of English;
- Have experience in volunteering, non-formal education and youth;
- Have competences to evaluate the learning process of young people.
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority;
- Gender balance;
- Priority will be given to young people with fewer opportunities and young people who have not participated in the Erasmus + program until now.
Number: 4 participants + 1 group leader (18+ years old) from each country.
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organisers. Also, the transportation will be reimbursed according with the attached Info-pack and Erasmus+ regulations. If covid tests will be necessary, they will be co-financed from the travel budget as long as the total amount does not exceed the allocated budget/participant.
2. The selected candidates must advance the amounts necessary to cover the transport costs to the place of the course, using the cheapest means of transportation: flight ticket (economy class, low cost), train ticket (2nd class), bus etc.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be covered from your own expense.
For more details about the project
+40 786 185 637
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!