Agrotourism: New Potential Opportunities for Rural Youth
- Dates: 21.02.2023 – 01.03.2023
- Type of project: Training Course
- Where: Penagos ( Cantabria, Spain)
- Project Co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme and European Union
About the Project
Time left to apply
This training course is about agrotourism and design of sustainable projects, according to the principles of Permaculture, it is aimed at youth workers. The main focus of this project is to achieve the next objectives:
1. To acquire knowledge about Agrotourism’s strategies and models, to ensure the development of rural areas, in a sustainable way.
2. To promote youth’s entrepreneurial skills and spirit, by identifying Agrotourism’s fundamental ideas for a successful rural business.
3. To facilitate future innovative initiatives in collaboration with international partners.
- Has at least 18 years old;
- Have a medium level of English language;
- Has Romanian Nationality or Residency;
- Is a youth worker or activist involved in young people education;
- Open to new, flexible, proactive and willing to work in a multinational and intercultural team;
- Is motivated to participate in this training course and is interested in the proposed topic;
- Presents desire for civic involvement;
- Assume to share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and to be actively involved in all stages of the project.
In the process of selection will prevail:
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO youth workers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority;
- Gender balance.
Number: 2 participants (18+ years old);
The selection results will be sent by email to all candidates at the latest 05th of January, 2023.
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organizers. Also, the transportation will be reimbursed according with the attached Info-pack and Erasmus+ regulations (maximum 360 euro/participant).
2. The selected candidates must advance the amounts necessary to cover the transport costs to the place of the course, using the cheapest means of transportation: flight ticket (economy class, low cost), train ticket (2nd class), bus etc.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be covered from your own expense.
4. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organization as a co-financing of the participant to the project (not applied to Euroactive volunteers and young people with fewer opportunities).
For more details about the project
+40 373 784 114
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!
Receive emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates on our projects.