- Dates: 03.05.2023 – 12.05.2023
- Type of project: Training course
- Where: Căpățâneni, Romania
- Project Co-funded by European Union
About the Project
Time left to apply
Equality, inclusion and diversity are the core values of youth work in Europe. These are values that many youth organizations incorporate into their daily operations,
projects and activities with young people. While it is common sense that these values should be at the heart of any youth work, there is still a strong need for youth
workers, educators and trainers to deliver quality and inclusive youth work that provides the necessary support for young people at risk of exclusion and marginalization.
The overall objective of the project is to create a more inclusive and diverse environment in organizations and youth work.
- Skills development of 32 youth workers, educators and trainers on equity,diversity and inclusion.
- Equipping 32 youth workers, educators and trainers with practical youth inclusion tools and methods to use in their daily work with disadvantaged youth.
- Has over 18 years old;
- Has Romanian Nationality;
- Presents knowledge/interest in the topic;
- Is motivated to participate in this project;
- Is open to diversity and interculturality;
- Assume that they will share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and that they will be actively involved in all stages of the project.
- Have experience in volunteering, non-formal education and youth;
- Have interpersonal and communication skills, team spirit, strategic thinking and oriented to results.
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority in the selection process;
- Gender balance;
- Priority will be given to young people with fewer opportunities and young people who have not participated in the Erasmus + program until now.
Number: 4 participants (18+ years old);
The selection results will be sent by email to all candidates at the latest 19.04.2023
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organizers.
2. The selected candidates must advance the amounts necessary to cover the transport costs to the place of the course, using the cheapest means of transportation: flight ticket (economy class, low cost), train ticket (2nd class), bus etc.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be covered from your own expense.
1. Carefully read through the info-pack and participant contract to make sure you understand the project details and requirements.
2. Complete the application form with accurate and complete information. We strongly advise you to fill out the application form by yourself and to be honest and original in your responses. The purpose of the application is to get to know you better and to understand why you are interested in our project. It is important that your application reflects your own thoughts and ideas.
3. Submit your application before the deadline. Please note that late applications may not be considered.
4. After the application deadline has passed, we will notify you of the results by email. Please check your email regularly and also your spam folder in case our email gets filtered there.
5. If you are selected to participate in the project, you will be required to sign the participant contract within 3 days and send it back to us via email. Please read the contract carefully and ensure that you understand and agree to the terms and conditions before signing.
6. Once you have completed all the necessary steps, you will be ready to participate in the project. We will provide you with all the additional instructions or guidelines to ensure that you have a successful and enjoyable experience.
Thank you for your interest in our project, and we look forward to hearing from you!
For more details about the project
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
If you want to be the first to hear about our projects, Join our Newsletter. You will receive once or twice a month emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates on our projects.
+40 373 784 114
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!
Receive emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates on our projects.