Art Empowers Inclusive Societies
- Dates: 26.11.2022 – 04.12.2022
- Type of project: Youth Exchange
- Where: Stará Lesná, Slovakia
- Project Co-funded by European Union
About the Project
Time left to apply
ARTEMIS is an Erasmus+ Youth Exchange aiming to foster intercultural dialogue, solidarity, and tolerance between youngsters from different cultural backgrounds with a multicultural perspective and create the atmosphere to share cultures and artistic expressions. The project will encourage participants to practice and explore the potential of art and cultural traditions as a tool for inclusion and self-expression.
- Has between 18 and 25 years old;
- Has Romanian Nationality;
- Presents knowledge/interest in the topic;
- Is motivated to participate in this youth exchange;
- Is open to diversity and interculturality;
- Assume that they will share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and that they will be actively involved in all stages of the project.
- No age limit;
- Have interpersonal and communication skills, team spirit, strategic thinking oriented to results;
- Promote a positive attitude at the group level;
- Have coordination, planning and organization skills;
- Have an advanced level of English;
- Have experience in volunteering, non-formal education and youth;
- Have competences to evaluate the learning process of young people.
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority in the selection process;
- Gender balance;
- Priority will be given to young people with fewer opportunities and young people who have not participated in the Erasmus + program until now.
Deadline to apply: 31.10.2022
Number: 5 participants + 1 group leader (18+ years old)
The selection results will be sent by email to all candidates at the latest 04.11.2022
Transportation: The transportation to the project location will be by car. The driver and the car will be provided by Euroactive NGO. All the travel details will be further discussed with the whole team, after the selection process.
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organizers.
2. The cost of transportation will be almost fully supported by Euroactive NGO. The selected candidates must advance a deposit of 50 euro in order to reduce the risks of last moment drop-out from the project. The money will be reimbursed after the participants fulfilled all the project responsibilities (participate in all the project activities, disseminate the project results, and fill up the evaluation questionnaire).
3. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be covered at your own expense.
4. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organization as a co-financing of the participant to the project (not applied to Euroactive volunteers and young people facing economic difficulties).
For more details about the project
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
If you want to be the first to hear about our projects, Join our Newsletter. You will receive once or twice a month emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates on our projects.
+40 373 784 114
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!
Receive emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates on our projects.