- Date: 20-26 July 2021
- Where: Granada, Spain
- Project Co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme and European Union
About the Project
Time left to apply
This project wants to improve the skills and abilities of youth workers when they work on international projects. Our organization is convinced of the great value that organizations bring to their work when they work on this kind of project, but we are also aware of the difficulties involved too. With this project, we want to improve the capacity of international project management by youth workers as well as establish links for future projects together.
The objectives of this project are:
1) Improve the competences and aptitudes in the management of international projects of youth workers.
2) Enhance the International dimension in activities organized by partner organizations.
3) Promote the assumption of multilingualism and Interculturality as a vehicle to reinforce European cohesion.
4) Generate tools that help youth workers to join young people in international projects.
5) Create a space to promote new projects with the participating organizations.
- Has at least 18 years old;
- Has Romanian Nationality or Residency;
- Open to new, flexible, proactive and willing to work in a multinational and intercultural team;
- Is motivated to participate in this training course and is interested in the proposed topic;
- Present desire for civic and involvement;
- Assume that they will share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and that they will be actively involved in all stages of the project.
In the process of selection will prevail:
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority;
- Gender balance;
- Priority will be given to youth workers with fewer opportunities and youth workers who have not participated in the Erasmus + program until now.
Deadline to apply: 3 July 2021
Number: 2 participants
The selection results will be sent by email to all candidates at the latest 5 August 2021.
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organisers.
2. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organisation as a co-financing of the participant to the project (not applied to Euroactive volunteers and young people with fewer opportunities).
For more details about the project
+40 786 185 637
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!