- Dates: 07.06.2023 – 15.06.2023
- Type of project: Training course
- Where: Lublin, POLAND
- Project Co-funded by European Union
About the Project
Time left to apply
This training course is aimed at youth workers and experienced NGO volunteers who use non-formal education methods in their daily work. These methods make it possible to reach young people and encourage them to be active, develop and also help them cope with difficulties. Modern technological development and access to information make it necessary for youth workers to develop new and more creative methods of working with young people.
Participants will learn about creative methods of youth work that will better engage young people in organizations and local communities. The training will broaden knowledge of available tools and work opportunities and will be a time for exchange of experiences between organizations, especially in terms of non formal methods. Participants will be able to also attend the first International Non-Formal Education Congress in Lublin which will be held at Marie Curie Skłodowska University. Participants will hear from experts in the field and will themselves be able to share their knowledge and the experience they have gained in their work.
- Has over 18 years old;
- Has Romanian Nationality;
- Presents knowledge/interest in the topic;
- Is motivated to participate in this project;
- Is open to diversity and interculturality;
- Assume that they will share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and that they will be actively involved in all stages of the project.
- Have experience in volunteering, non-formal education and youth;
- Have interpersonal and communication skills, team spirit, strategic thinking and oriented to results.
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority in the selection process;
- Gender balance;
- Priority will be given to young people with fewer opportunities and young people who have not participated in the Erasmus + program until now.
Number: 3 participants (18+ years old);
The selection results will be sent by email to all candidates at the latest 02.05.2023
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organizers. Also, the transportation will be reimbursed according with the attached Info-pack and Erasmus+ regulations (maximum 275 euro/participant).
2. The selected candidates must advance the amounts necessary to cover the transport costs to the place of the course, using the cheapest means of transportation: flight ticket (economy class, low cost), train ticket (2nd class), bus etc.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be covered from your own expense.
4. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organization as a co-financing of the participant to the project (not applied to Euroactive volunteers).
1. Carefully read through the info-pack and participant contract to make sure you understand the project details and requirements.
2. Complete the application form with accurate and complete information. We strongly advise you to fill out the application form by yourself and to be honest and original in your responses. The purpose of the application is to get to know you better and to understand why you are interested in our project. It is important that your application reflects your own thoughts and ideas.
3. Submit your application before the deadline. Please note that late applications may not be considered.
4. After the application deadline has passed, we will notify you of the results by email. Please check your email regularly and also your spam folder in case our email gets filtered there.
5. If you are selected to participate in the project, you will be required to sign the participant contract within 3 days and send it back to us via email. Please read the contract carefully and ensure that you understand and agree to the terms and conditions before signing.
6. You will also need to send a contribution fee of 25 euros to our association account. If you are a young person with fewer opportunities and cannot afford to pay the fee, please contact us to request an exception. We may require documentation to support your request. Please note that when you sign and submit the participant contract, you will also need to attach proof of payment for the contribution fee of 25 euros.
7. Once you have completed all the necessary steps, you will be ready to participate in the project. We will provide you with all the additional instructions or guidelines to ensure that you have a successful and enjoyable experience.
Thank you for your interest in our project, and we look forward to hearing from you!
For more details about the project
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
If you want to be the first to hear about our projects, Join our Newsletter. You will receive once or twice a month emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates on our projects.
+40 373 784 114
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!
Receive emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates on our projects.