Digital Immune System
- Date: 17-25 October 2021
- Where: Nyíregyháza, Hungary
- Project Co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme and European Union
About the Project
Time left to apply
Through this project, we want to understand the effects of cyberbullying and ways of dealing with it in the first place but also become aware of the impact it has on us, how to deal with our emotions and the stress it causes.
1. To increase the knowledge and skills of project participants in the field of cyber bullying (how to recognize it, to understand the reason behind it, to be aware of the effects and learn how to deal with it and act against it);
2. To develop empathy, critical thinking and self-awareness of the participants;
3. To create an international environment that will help the participants to look at cyber bullying problem from different perspectives and find out how to share gained knowledge;
4. To equip the youth organizations with non-formal education tools and methods that will help them to educate and support their target groups;
5. To promote EU and Erasmus+ programme as supporter in the fight with cyber bullying.
- Has between 17 and 21 years old;
- Have a basic level of English language;
- Has Romanian Nationality or Residency;
- Open to new, flexible, proactive and willing to work in a multinational and intercultural team;
- Is motivated to participate in this youth exchange and are interested in the proposed topic;
- Presents desire for civic and involvement;
- Assume that they will share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and that they will be actively involved in all stages of the project.
- No age limit;
- Has interpersonal and communication skills, team spirit, strategic thinking oriented to results;
- Is motivated to support the young people during the learning process, throughout the whole project;
- Promote a positive attitude at the group level;
- Have coordination, planning and organization skills;
- Have an advanced level of English language;
- Have experience in volunteering, non-formal education and youth;
- Have competences to evaluate the learning process of young people.
In the process of selection will prevail:
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority;
- Gender balance;
- Priority will be given to young people with fewer opportunities and young people who have not participated in the Erasmus + program until now.
Number: 6 participants + 1 group leader (18+ years old)
The selection results will be sent by email to all candidates at the latest 3rd of October 2021.
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organisers. Also, the transportation will be reimbursed according with the attached Info-pack and Erasmus+ regulations (maximum 180 euro/participant).
2. The selected candidates must advance the amounts necessary to cover the transport costs to the place of the course, using the cheapest means of transportation: flight ticket (economy class, low cost), train ticket (2nd class), bus etc.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be covered from your own expense.
4. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organisation as a co-financing of the participant to the project (not applied to Euroactive volunteers and young people with fewer opportunities).
For more details about the project
+40 373 784 114
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!
Receive emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates on our projects.