Developing Intelligent Generations In Technological Aspect Literacy
- Date: 11-20 November 2021
- Where: Istanbul, Turkey
- Project Co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme and European Union
About the Project
Time left to apply
Digital literacy is a set of knowledge and skills of an individual, needed to find, use, analyze and produce information, content, using different digital platforms and technologies. This project aims to raise awareness of the importance of digital education among young generation.
1. Development of digital skills relevant for professional and recreational activities among young people, using non-formal learning methods.
2. Developing the critical thinking and skills of young people to use the Internet in a safe and ethical way, using non-formal learning methods.
- Has between 18 and 30 years old;
- Has Romanian Nationality or Residency;
- Open to new, flexible, proactive and willing to work in a multinational and intercultural team;
- Is motivated to participate in this youth exchange and are interested in the proposed topic;
- Present desire for civic and involvement;
- Assume that they will share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and that they will be actively involved in all stages of the project.
- No age limit;
- Has interpersonal and communication skills, team spirit, strategic thinking oriented to results;
- Holds middle-level digital skills (Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite);
- Is motivated to support the young people during the learning process, throughout the whole project;
- Promote a positive attitude at the group level;
- Have coordination, planning and organization skills;
- Have an advanced level of English;
- Have experience in volunteering, non-formal education and youth;
- Have competences to evaluate the learning process of young people.
In the process of selection will prevail:
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority;
- Gender balance;
- Priority will be given to young people with fewer opportunities and young people who have not participated in the Erasmus + program until now.
Number: 5 participants + 1 group leader (18+ years old)
The selection results will be sent by email to all candidates at the latest 22 October 2021.
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organisers. Also, the transportation will be reimbursed according with the attached Info-pack and Erasmus+ regulations (maximum 275 euro/participant).
2. The selected candidates must advance the amounts necessary to cover the transport costs to the place of the course, using the cheapest means of transportation: flight ticket (economy class, low cost), train ticket (2nd class), bus etc.
3. If we decide to travel by car, the selected candidates must advance the an amount of 50 euro for the transportation in order to reduse the risks of last moment drop-out from the project. For this option, the money will be reimbursed in maximum 2 weeks after the project.
4. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be covered from your own expense.
5. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organisation as a co-financing of the participant to the project (not applied to Euroactive volunteers and young people with fewer opportunities).
For more details about the project
+40 373 784 114
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!
Every Friday you will receive an email with news about different opportunities, resources, and updates from our projects.