- Date: 15-21 November
- Where: Diano Marina, Italy
- Project Co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme and European Union
About the Project
Time left to apply
The Training Course aim to equip participating youth workers with knowledge and skills on how to use the potential of technologies in outreaching and benefiting wide profiles of young people, especially those coming from disadvantaged backgrounds, disproportionately affected by the COVID-19 crisis. In line with the Inclusion and Diversity Strategy of Erasmus + Programme, our project will aim to support the inclusion of participants with fewer opportunities into the project activities. More specifically, our project will aim to ensure that participants with economic, social and geographic obstacles are provided with opportunities to apply and participate in the planned training course.
The training course will cover various topics related to digital youth work and development of digital competences. More specifically it will include the following themes:
- Digital tools and methods to deliver youth work;
- Data literacy and digital content creation;
- Inclusion in online environments;
- Safety and well-being in online environments.
- Has at least 18 years old;
- Has Romanian Nationality or Residency;
- Is a youth worker, youth leader or a social worker including those who work with young people with fewer opportunities or with mix group and who can share their experience and want to develop new methods of working.
- Open to new, flexible, proactive and willing to work in a multinational and intercultural team;
- Is motivated to participate in this training course and is interested in the proposed topic;
- Present desire for civic and involvement;
- Assume that they will share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and that they will be actively involved in all stages of the project.
In the process of selection will prevail:
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority;
- Gender balance;
- Priority will be given to youth workers with fewer opportunities and youth workers who have not participated in the Erasmus + program until now.
Deadline to apply: 3 October 2021
Number: 4 participants
The selection results will be sent by email to all candidates at the latest 5 October 2021.
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organisers. Also, the transportation will be reimbursed according with the attached Info-pack and Erasmus+ regulations (maximum 200 euro/participant).
2. The selected candidates must advance the amounts necessary to cover the transport costs to the place of the course, using the cheapest means of transportation: flight ticket (economy class, low cost), train ticket (2nd class), bus etc.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be covered from your own expense.
4. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organisation as a co-financing of the participant to the project (not applied to Euroactive volunteers and young people with fewer opportunities).
For more details about the project
+40 373 784 114
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!
Receive emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates on our projects.