DITTO – DIgital Technology as a TOol
- Date: 26 March – 4 April 2022
- Where: Căpățâneni, Romania
- Project Co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme and European Union
About the Project
Digital technologies are changing the world at an incredible speed and are reshaping how people in Europe live, work and study. Today more than ever, being digitally competent is both a necessity and a right. However, digital skills levels across Europe remain unsatisfactorily low, with 44% of EU citizens having an insufficient level of digital skills. Henceforth, through this project, we propose to increase the quality of Digital Youth Work of NGOs.
1. To improve the proficiency level for DigCompOrg – “Teaching & learning practices” key element, “Digital Competence of staff and students” sub-element, for 9 Youth NGOs, until the end of the project;
2. To upskill 32 youth workers’ digital competencies for 9 international NGOs, from Newcomer (A1) to Expert (B2), measured as proficiency level in Digital Competence Framework for Educators (DigCompEdu), by the end of the project.
• can work in English;
• is at least 18 years old (no upper limit);
• be resident in the partner country they will represent in the project;
• has at least 6 months experience in working with young people;
• is able and committed to act as a multiplier for Digital Literacy and Digital Education as results from the project;
• is motivated to develop their competencies in Digital Education and to share their experiences with other participants;
• is committed to attending for the full duration of the course, including the preparatory, and follow-up phases;
• is interested and able to develop and implement digital education workshops with young people.
Number of Participants:
• Bulgaria – Sdruzhenie “NIE” – 4 participants with fewer opportunities;
• Croatia – Platypus – 4 participants with fewer opportunities;
• Greece – Be Visible Be YOU – 3 participants with fewer opportunities;
• Italy – ORIEL ETS – 4 participants, out of which 3 with fewer opportunities;
• North Macedonia – Association for Cultural and Educational Development YOUTH ON BOARD – 2 participants with fewer opportunities;
• Poland – I LIKE CZERSK – 4 participants with fewer opportunities;
• Romania – Asociatia Euroactive NGO – 4 participants, out of which 3 with fewer opportunities;
• Spain – Asociacion Xuvenil Arousa Moza – 3 participants, out of which 2 with fewer opportunities;
• Turkey – Avrasya Genclik Gelisim Dernegi – 4 participants, out of which 3 with fewer opportunities.
• Fitting in the participants’ profile;
• Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
• Euroactive NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority;
• Gender balance;
• Priority will be given to young people with fewer opportunities and young people who have not participated in the Erasmus + program until now.
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials, etc.) will be covered by the organizers. Also, the transportation will be reimbursed according to the attached Info-pack and Erasmus+ regulations (maximum 360 euro/participant);
2. The selected candidates must advance the amounts necessary to cover the transport costs to the place of the course, using the cheapest means of transportation: flight ticket (economy class, low cost), train ticket (2nd class), bus, etc.;
This project fully implements a practice of GREEN TRAVEL, in line with priorities set within the Erasmus+ Programme guide for 2021 – 2027.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be covered at your own expense;
4. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organization as a co-financing of the participant to the project (not applied to Euroactive volunteers).
For more details about the project
+40 373 784 114
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!
Every Friday you will receive an email with news about different opportunities, resources, and updates from our projects.