DO IT BLUE
- Dates: 31.03.2023 – 09.04.2023
- Type of project: Training Course
- Where: Marmaris, Turkiye
- Project Co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme and European Union
About the Project
Time left to apply
“Do It Blue” is a training course that aims to bring together youth workers from Turkey, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Romania, and Greece. The main objective of the project is to establish new networks among the participants by utilizing information and communication technology (ICT) tools, and to improve their digital skills. The working language for the course will be English and the methods used will be non-formal learning techniques.
The project will benefit the participants by providing them with the opportunity to connect with other youth workers from different countries and learn new digital skills that can help them in their future work. The new networks established during the course will also provide a valuable resource for the participants as they continue their work in the field of youth development. Additionally, the non-formal learning techniques will provide a dynamic and interactive learning experience which can enhance the participants understanding and retention of the gained information and knowledge.
- Has at least 18 years old;
- Have a medium level of English language;
- Has Romanian Nationality or Residency;
- Is a youth worker or activist involved in young people education;
- Open to new, flexible, proactive and willing to work in a multinational and intercultural team;
- Is motivated to participate in this training course and is interested in the proposed topic;
- Presents desire for civic involvement;
- Assume to share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and to be actively involved in all stages of the project.
In the process of selection will prevail:
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO youth workers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority;
- Gender balance.
Number: 5 participants (18+ years old);
The selection results will be sent by email to all candidates at the latest 2nd of February, 2023.
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organizers. Also, the transportation will be reimbursed according with the attached Info-pack and Erasmus+ regulations (maximum 275 euro/participant).
2. The selected candidates must advance the amounts necessary to cover the transport costs to the place of the course, using the cheapest means of transportation: flight ticket (economy class, low cost), train ticket (2nd class), bus etc.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be covered from your own expense.
4. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organization as a co-financing of the participant to the project (not applied to Euroactive volunteers and young people with fewer opportunities).
For more details about the project
+40 373 784 114
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!
Receive emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates on our projects.