Ecotourism Ventures for
- Dates: 26 June – 8 July, 2022
- Where: Romania, Bulgaria, Greece
- Project Co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme and European Union
About the Project
Ecotourism Ventures for Youth Environmental Education promotes the knowledge of the natural and cultural heritage, stimulating the processes of understanding and appreciation of nature and local communities. The project is iterative and aims to transform young people into eco-influencers, by developing at the end of the project an online platform to promote ecotourism, reaching countries such as Romania, Bulgaria, and Greece.
1. Increasing the level of involvement of the 24 young people in actions to protect the environment, by participating in ecological activities specific to the project and increasing the level of awareness regarding climate issues.
2. Changing the consumption habits of the 24 young people by getting acquainted with methods of sustainable tourism in local communities.
3. Developing the leadership skills of the 24 young people, by sharing their own examples of approaching a sustainable behavior, promoting ecological practices and ecotourism, with the help of a blog that they will create during the project.
- Has between 18 and 30 years old;
- Have a basic level of English language;
- Has Romanian, Bulgarian or Greek Nationality or Residency;
- Open to new, flexible, proactive and willing to work in a multinational and intercultural team;
- Is motivated to participate in this youth exchange and are interested in the proposed topic;
- Presents desire for civic and involvement;
- Assume that they will share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and that they will be actively involved in all stages of the project.
- At least 18 years old;
- Has interpersonal and communication skills, team spirit, strategic thinking oriented to results;
- Is motivated to support the young people during the learning process, throughout the whole project;
- Promote a positive attitude at the group level;
- Have coordination, planning and organization skills;
- Have an advanced level of English language;
- Have experience in volunteering, non-formal education and youth;
- Have competences to evaluate the learning process of young people.
In the process of selection will prevail:
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority;
- Gender balance;
- Priority will be given to young people with fewer opportunities and young people who have not participated in the Erasmus + program until now.
The selection results will be sent by email to all candidates at the latest 5th of June 2022.
1. The participation costs (transportation, accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organizers.
2. The selected candidates must advance the amount necessary to cover the transportatrion costs (fuel, road taxes, etc.). These costs are going to be reimbursed after the mobility in the maximum of 275 euro/participant.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be covered at your own expense.
For more details about the project
+40 373 784 114
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!
Receive emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates from our projects.