Enabling Youth’s Entrepreneurial Enrichment
- Dates: 12th – 20th of December, 2022
- Type of project: Training Course
- Where: Penagos ( Cantabria, Spain)
- Project Co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme and European Union
About the Project
Time left to apply
This international training is a part of the Erasmus+ project: Enabling Youth’s Entrepreneurial Enrichment. It has been designed to comply with one of the goals of the project: To offer Dragon Dreaming training to youth workers and young people in our communities.
A 8-day training in Spain will bring together 2 participants from each entity, to learn and experiment a participative and creative technique of project design and entrepreneurship called “Dragon Dreaming”. The training will link each theoretical lesson to practical teamwork in order to define together the key areas necessary to start writing a sustainable project and how to involve and motivate participants throughout the duration of the project
The main objective of this course is to transmit the Dragon Dreaming Methodology to youth workers and young people of our strategic partnership.
Dragon Dreaming method supports managing projects of any kind, focusing on deep engagement of every member. It offers methods for the realisation of creative, collaborative and sustainable projects and organisations. The method integrates holistic aspects which have long been ignored, separated or divided in our culture: our right and left brain hemispheres, logic and intuition, individual and environment, theory and practice, thought and action, work and play, success and failure.
- Has at least 18 years old;
- Have a medium level of English language;
- Has Romanian Nationality or Residency;
- Is a youth worker or activist involved in young people education;
- Open to new, flexible, proactive and willing to work in a multinational and intercultural team;
- Is motivated to participate in this training course and is interested in the proposed topic;
- Presents desire for civic involvement;
- Assume to share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and to be actively involved in all stages of the project.
In the process of selection will prevail:
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority;
- Gender balance.
Number: 2 participants (18+ years old);
The selection results will be sent by email to all candidates at the latest 22nd of October, 2022.
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organizers. Also, the transportation will be reimbursed according with the attached Info-pack and Erasmus+ regulations (maximum 360 euro/participant).
2. The selected candidates must advance the amounts necessary to cover the transport costs to the place of the course, using the cheapest means of transportation: flight ticket (economy class, low cost), train ticket (2nd class), bus etc.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be covered from your own expense.
4. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organization as a co-financing of the participant to the project (not applied to Euroactive volunteers and young people with fewer opportunities).
For more details about the project
+40 373 784 114
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!
Receive emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates on our projects.