- Dates: 06.02.2023 – 14.02.2023
- Type of project: Training Course
- Where: Penagos ( Cantabria, Spain)
- Project Co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme and European Union
About the Project
Time left to apply
This Training course is the main activity of the Erasmus+ project: Improving Youth Work Towards Gender Equality.
This project’s main objectives are:
1. Recognising the subtle daily gender discrimination situations endured by youngsters, as a result of sexist cultural expressions and behaviors. We seek to have specific information and better understanding of the signs of gender abuse, discrimination and violence in their first stages, so that we can detect potential conflict circumstances and take action to avoid them.
2. Sharing resources and tools to address and contribute to eliminate sexism, gender violence and discrimination. We would like to learn specific and useful tools already used successfully by the involved entities, so that we can have practical resources at hand, to face such discriminatory or abusive situations and take direct and fair actions against them, if they happen in our daily work with youngsters.
3. Building a solid network of European entities determined to end up with gender discrimination and abuse, among young people. This project aims to allow the collaboration and design of future projects about Gender Issues, so that we can continue having a social improvement and impact, thanks to our actions and dissemination strategies.
- Has at least 18 years old;
- Have a medium level of English language;
- Has Romanian Nationality or Residency;
- Is a youth worker or activist involved in young people education;
- Open to new, flexible, proactive and willing to work in a multinational and intercultural team;
- Is motivated to participate in this training course and is interested in the proposed topic;
- Presents desire for civic involvement;
- Assume to share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and to be actively involved in all stages of the project.
In the process of selection will prevail:
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO youth workers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority;
- Gender balance.
Number: 2 participants (18+ years old);
The selection results will be sent by email to all candidates at the latest 28th of December, 2022.
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organizers. Also, the transportation will be reimbursed according with the attached Info-pack and Erasmus+ regulations (maximum 360 euro/participant).
2. The selected candidates must advance the amounts necessary to cover the transport costs to the place of the course, using the cheapest means of transportation: flight ticket (economy class, low cost), train ticket (2nd class), bus etc.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be covered from your own expense.
4. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organization as a co-financing of the participant to the project (not applied to Euroactive volunteers and young people with fewer opportunities).
For more details about the project
+40 373 784 114
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!
Receive emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates on our projects.