- Dates: 30.05.2023 – 07.06.2023
- Type of project: Youth Exchange
- Where: Konya, Türkiye
- Project Co-funded by European Union
About the Project
Time left to apply
Climate Change is one of the biggest problems that the world is looking for a solution to with great concern. Climate Change, that is, Global Warming, is around 1 degree according to the researches. Scientists have determined that this will reach 1.5 degrees in 2030. The 0.5 degree increase in global warming in the last 30 years reveals the irreversible damage caused by our growing world. As young people, we are aware of the negative progress of the world and we are pulling out our arms today in order to leave a livable and sustainable world for the future. Our project consists of aims to understand this global crisis together with the youth of the world, to find solutions and to implement these ways. The project, which will last for 7 days with 30 young people between the ages of 18-29, participating from 5 different countries, will support the young people who will have the opportunity to observe different societies and cultural characteristics while progressing towards achieving our goals, to take the biggest step towards becoming a world person.
Attention! This is a youth exchange designed for young people, volunteers, active citizens, people with fewer opportunities who are eager to get familiar with climate change; share intercultural knowledge; improve skills and make a tangible impact on society.
- Has between 18 and 30 years old;
- Has Romanian Nationality;
- Presents knowledge/interest in the topic;
- Is motivated to participate in this youth exchange;
- Is open to diversity and interculturality;
- Assume that they will share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and that they will be actively involved in all stages of the project.
- No age limit;
- Have interpersonal and communication skills, team spirit, strategic thinking oriented to results;
- Promote a positive attitude at the group level;
- Have coordination, planning and organization skills;
- Have an advanced level of English;
- Have experience in volunteering, non-formal education and youth;
- Have competences to evaluate the learning process of young people.
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority in the selection process;
- Gender balance;
- Priority will be given to young people with fewer opportunities and young people who have not participated in the Erasmus + program until now.
Number: 5 participants + 1 group leader (18+ years old)
The selection results will be sent by email to all candidates at the latest 21.05.2023
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organizers. Also, the transportation will be reimbursed according with the attached Info-pack and Erasmus+ regulations (maximum 275 euro/participant).
2. The selected candidates must advance the amounts necessary to cover the transport costs to the place of the course, using the cheapest means of transportation: flight ticket (economy class, low cost), train ticket (2nd class), bus etc.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be covered from your own expense.
4. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organization as a co-financing of the participant to the project (not applied to Euroactive volunteers).
1. Carefully read through the info-pack and participant contract to make sure you understand the project details and requirements.
2. Complete the application form with accurate and complete information. We strongly advise you to fill out the application form by yourself and to be honest and original in your responses. The purpose of the application is to get to know you better and to understand why you are interested in our project. It is important that your application reflects your own thoughts and ideas.
3. Submit your application before the deadline. Please note that late applications may not be considered.
4. After the application deadline has passed, we will notify you of the results by email. Please check your email regularly and also your spam folder in case our email gets filtered there.
5. If you are selected to participate in the project, you will be required to sign the participant contract within 3 days and send it back to us via email. Please read the contract carefully and ensure that you understand and agree to the terms and conditions before signing.
6. You will also need to send a contribution fee of 25 euros to our association account. If you are a young person with fewer opportunities and cannot afford to pay the contribution, please contact us to request an exception. We may require documentation to support your request. Please note that when you sign and submit the participant contract, you will also need to attach proof of payment for the contribution of 25 euros.
7. Once you have completed all the necessary steps, you will be ready to participate in the project. We will provide you with all the additional instructions or guidelines to ensure that you have a successful and enjoyable experience.
Thank you for your interest in our project, and we look forward to hearing from you!
For more details about the project
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
If you want to be the first to hear about our projects, Join our Newsletter. You will receive once or twice a month emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates on our projects.
+40 373 784 114
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!
Receive emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates on our projects.