Happiness of Nature
- Date: 7-15 June 2021
- Where: Samobor, Croatia
- Project Co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme and European Union
About the Project
The main aim of this project is to reconnect youth with nature by developing their personal competences and practical skills through meaningful outdoor experiences. The project will support participants in finding and setting their own boundaries, using nature as a resource to start new ideas, increasing their motivation as well as building physical and mental strength.
Specific objectives of the project are:
– To improve physical health and emotional well-being of participants through activities in nature;
– To increase self-awareness, personal confidence and self-esteem through taking on challenges, achieving success and learning from their mistakes;
– To develop physical literacy and specific activity skills that will allow them to enjoy participation in outdoor activities now and in the future;
– To combine practical and field methods in order to promote greater understanding and appreciation for nature, local society, and culture;
– To develop a deeper awareness and understanding of the environment of participants and motivate them to actively seek opportunities to reduce the impact that they have on the environment
– To increase their intercultural awareness and communication in foreign language;
– To increase their knowledge of Erasmus+ Programme and Youthpass certificate.
- Has between 18 and 25 years old (the upper limit can be extended to 30 years old, but only if necessary);
- Has Romanian Nationality or Residency;
- Presents knowledge / interest in the topic;
- Is motivated to participate in this youth exchange;
- Is open to diversity and interculturality;
- Assume that they will share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and that they will be actively involved in all stages of the project.
- No age limit;
- Have interpersonal and communication skills, team spirit, strategic thinking oriented to results;
- Promote a positive attitude at the group level;
- Have coordination, planning and organization skills;
- Have an advanced level of English;
- Have experience in volunteering, non-formal education and youth;
- Have competences to evaluate the learning process of young people.
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority;
- Gender balance;
- Priority will be given to young people with fewer opportunities and young people who have not participated in the Erasmus + program until now.
Deadline to apply: 13 May 2021
Number: 5 participants + 1 group leader (18+ years old)
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organisers. Also, the transportation will be reimbursed according with the attached Info-pack and Erasmus+ regulations (maximum 275 euro/participant).
2. The selected candidates must advance the amounts necessary to cover the transport costs to the place of the course, using the cheapest means of transportation: flight ticket (economy class, low cost), train ticket (2nd class), bus etc. Traveling by car it is highly encouraged.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be covered from your own expense.
4. COVID-19 tests can be reimbursed up to 100 EUR per participant.
5. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organisation as a co-financing of the participant to the project (not applied to Euroactive volunteers and young people with fewer opportunities).
For more details about the project
+40 373 784 114
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!
Receive emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates from our projects.