Lead Me UP
- 22.09.2022 – 02.10.2022 – Training Course
- Where: Chepelare – Bulgaria
- Project Co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme and European Union
About the Project
Time left to apply
The main goals of the project are:
- to help our youth workers and activists get familiar with the basic principles and levels of leadership.
- to help them learn how they can develop as leaders.
- to correctly assess their level and progress and to consciously strive to move to a higher level.
- to let our youth workers meet successful young leaders and to learn from their experience, viewed through the prism of the universal principles of leadership.
- to develop and improve methods and tools for quality leadership trainings, which to be used in our work, both in our local communities and in international projects.
- to support local history teachers so that they can explain the work of historical figures in terms of the universal principles of successful leadership, to link knowledge of their subject to real success in the lives of their students.
- Has between 18 and 35 years old;
- Have a basic level of English language;
- Has Romanian Nationality or Residency;
- Is a youth worker or activist involved in young people education;
- Open to new, flexible, proactive and willing to work in a multinational and intercultural team;
- Is motivated to participate in this training course and is interested in the proposed topic;
- Presents desire for civic and involvement;
- Assume to share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and to be actively involved in all stages of the project.
In the process of selection will prevail:
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority;
- Gender balance;
- Priority will be given to young people with fewer opportunities and young people who have not participated in the Erasmus + program until now.
Number: 4 participants
The selection results will be sent by email to all candidates at the latest 15th of September, 2022.
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organizers. Also, the transportation will be reimbursed according with the attached Info-pack and Erasmus+ regulations (maximum 180 euro/participant).
2. The selected candidates must advance the amounts necessary to cover the transport costs to the place of the course, using the cheapest means of transportation: flight ticket (economy class, low cost), train ticket (2nd class), bus etc.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be covered from your own expense.
4. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organization as a co-financing of the participant to the project (not applied to Euroactive volunteers and young people with fewer opportunities).
For more details about the project
+40 373 784 114
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!
Receive emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates on our projects.