Lightning from Waste
- Dates: 28.02.2023 – 07.03.2023
- Type of project: Youth Exchange
- Where: Ankara, TURKIYE
- Project Co-funded by European Union
About the Project
Time left to apply
Lighting from waste is an Erasmus+ Youth Exchange aiming to draw attention to the causes of global warming, to draw attention to environmental pollution and climate change, to raise awareness about energy and its resources, to arouse curiosity in the participants by mentioning biogas production methods and their effects. to ensure cultural integration of the participants and to contribute to the personal development of the participants.
- Has between 18 and 30 years old;
- Has Romanian Nationality;
- Presents knowledge/interest in the topic;
- Is motivated to participate in this youth exchange;
- Is open to diversity and interculturality;
- Assume that they will share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and that they will be actively involved in all stages of the project.
- No age limit;
- Have interpersonal and communication skills, team spirit, strategic thinking oriented to results;
- Promote a positive attitude at the group level;
- Have coordination, planning and organization skills;
- Have an advanced level of English;
- Have experience in volunteering, non-formal education and youth;
- Have competences to evaluate the learning process of young people.
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority in the selection process;
- Gender balance;
- Priority will be given to young people with fewer opportunities and young people who have not participated in the Erasmus + program until now.
Deadline to apply: 23.12.2022
Number: 6 participants + 1 group leader (18+ years old)
The selection results will be sent by email to all candidates at the latest 26.12.2022
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organizers. Also, the transportation will be reimbursed according with the attached Info-pack and Erasmus+ regulations (maximum 275 euro/participant).
2. The selected candidates must advance the amounts necessary to cover the transport costs to the place of the course, using the cheapest means of transportation: flight ticket (economy class, low cost), train ticket (2nd class), bus etc.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be covered from your own expense.
4. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organization as a co-financing of the participant to the project (not applied to Euroactive volunteers).
For more details about the project
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
If you want to be the first to hear about our projects, Join our Newsletter. You will receive once or twice a month emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates on our projects.
+40 373 784 114
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!
Receive emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates on our projects.