My European Passport
- Date: 18-26 November 2021
- Where: Samobor, Croatia
- Project Co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme and European Union
About the Project
Time left to apply
The project directly influences the lack of awareness of young people about the EU, the lack of their inclusion in EU programs and projects as well as the lack of their active participation in the EU decision-making process.
The main aim of the project is to empower young people to become active and responsible European citizens, by achieving specific goals such as raising participants’ basic knowledge of the EU, raising their awareness of the EU’s opportunities, developing basic competences for active citizenship and developing a sense of a common European identity.
Main project objectives are:
- to increase the basic knowledge of the participants about the EU in geographical, cultural and organizational terms and about the fundamental rights and duties of EU citizens;
- to increase the level of awareness of target groups about the opportunities offered by the EU in the fields of education, training, sport and opportunities for youth mobility;
- to provide participants with basic competences as prerequisites for active European citizenship;
- to develop an “European passport” as creative information material for young people on the most important areas of EU activities of their interest and the opportunities it offers;
- to develop a sense of common European identity for the participants and to promote fundamental European values;
- to promote Erasmus+ programme.
- Has between 18 and 30 years old;
- Has Romanian Nationality or Residency;
- Presents knowledge / interest in the topic;
- Is motivated to participate in this youth exchange;
- Is open to diversity and interculturality;
- Assume that they will share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and that they will be actively involved in all stages of the project.
- No age limit;
- Have interpersonal and communication skills, team spirit, strategic thinking oriented to results;
- Promote a positive attitude at the group level;
- Have coordination, planning and organization skills;
- Have an advanced level of English;
- Have experience in volunteering, non-formal education and youth;
- Have competences to evaluate the learning process of young people.
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority;
- Gender balance;
- Priority will be given to young people with fewer opportunities and young people who have not participated in the Erasmus + program until now.
Deadline to apply: 15 October 2021
Number: 5 participants + 1 group leader (18+ years old)
Transportation: The transportation will be by car. The driver and the car will be provided by Euroactive NGO. All the travel details will be further discussed with the whole team, after the selection process.
1. The participation costs (transportation, accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organisers.
2. The selected candidates must advance the an amount of 50 euro for the transportation in order to reduse the risks of last moment drop-out from the project. The money will be reimbursed in maximum 2 weeks after the project.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be covered from your own expense.
4. COVID-19 tests can be reimbursed up to 200 EUR per participant.
5. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organisation as a co-financing of the participant to the project (not applied to Euroactive volunteers and young people with fewer opportunities).
For more details about the project
+40 786 185 637
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!