Off the grid
- Date: 23.07.2022 – 31.07.2022
- Where: Àger, Spain
- Project Co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme and European Union
About the Project
Time left to apply
This project wants to give a responce to the need for human connection among youngsters and let them discover the value of offline, real-life encounters. We try to achieve this goal by creating a safe environment where experiential learning, the strengthening of social skills and personal growth will be the main focus.
We literally go “off the grid” with a group of European Youngster. For a week we let go of everything that keeps us busy and makes us traceable these days. The focus will be of making connection in real-life, the offline world. We look for the casual and unaffectedly interaction and encounter with new people from other countries. Without prejudice, social media… we do activities (e.g. offline gaming, artistic expressions, quests…) together and get to know each other better.
- Has between 14 and 17 years old;
- Has Romanian Nationality or Residency;
- Presents knowledge / interest in the topic;
- Is motivated to participate in this youth exchange;
- Is open to diversity and interculturality;
- Assume that they will share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and that they will be actively involved in all stages of the project.
- Has over 18 years old (no upper limit);
- Have interpersonal and communication skills, team spirit, strategic thinking oriented to results;
- Promote a positive attitude at the group level;
- Have coordination, planning and organization skills;
- Have an advanced level of English;
- Have experience in volunteering, non-formal education and youth;
- Have competences to evaluate the learning process of young people.
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority;
- Gender balance;
- Priority will be given to young people with fewer opportunities and young people who have not participated in the Erasmus + program until now.
Deadline to apply: 10 June 2022
Number: 10 participants + 2 group leader
The selection results will be sent by email to all candidates at the latest 14th of June 2022.
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organisers. Also, the transportation will be reimbursed according with the attached Info-pack and Erasmus+ regulations (maximum 360 euro/participant).
2. The selected candidates must advance the amounts necessary to cover the transport costs to the place of the course, using the cheapest means of transportation: flight ticket (economy class, low cost), train ticket (2nd class), bus etc.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be covered from your own expense.
4. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organisation as a co-financing of the participant to the project (not applied to Euroactive volunteers and young people with fewer opportunities).
For more details about the project
+40 373 784 114
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!
Receive emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates on our projects.