Online Group Collaboration “Young Bits” – Chapter 8
Transcript of the presentation:
Online collaboration is the process of connecting users digitally to communicate in an online space. Online collaboration is usually supplemented using a software system that lets team members chat using video, audio and text.
Collaboration happens when two or more people combine their efforts to accomplish a common goal or task. It is more than communication — it’s about exchanging points of view and ideas.
Online collaboration means using the internet and online tools to collaborate. Instead of sitting in a physical office space, online collaboration allows employees to collaborate from different locations and devices by accessing virtual work environments and shared online workspaces.
- Introduction to online collaboration tools – A short description of what is online collaboration, what are is benefits and what are online collaboration tools?
- The Future Way of Shaping organizations – Here you will find out why online collaboration is the pinnacle of modern development in teamwork.
- How modern teams succeed together? – Here you will find information on how a digital workplace makes online collaboration easier and also, how online collaboration is shaping a modern workplace.
Online collaboration offers organizations a chance to achieve optimal communication among team members during projects. Collaborating online provides more spaces where teams can communicate. Many tools offer virtual chat rooms, video calls and online meetings to keep a project organized and on schedule.
- Collaboration tools – A list of 55 collaboration tools that can support your team’s needs.
- Miro – Miro is the online whiteboard that will help you to brainstorm ideas, take notes, or visualize concepts together with your team.
- Mentimeter – Mentimeter is an app used to create presentations with real-time feedback.
- Padlet – A platform in which you can create one or multiple walls that are able to house all the posts you want to share.
Thank you for your attention! We hope you found the presentation useful and informative!
The content for this post is part of our online campaign called “Young Bits” which aims to increase the quality of Digital Youth Work by providing the interested parties with knowledge and tools that exist on the internet, but are not structured in a handy manner. The campaign represents the main result of the project „DIgital Technology as a TOol”, a training course that was financed with the support of the European Commission through Erasmus+ Programme. This blog reflects only the author’s views, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Good practice – Building Young Ambassadors of Sustainable Future
In the past 15 months, together with our partners from Association for Sustainable Development Positiva Samobor and 8 more organisations from all over Europe, we have implemented projects and activities aiming to empower young people to become active and responsible European citizens and here are our results.
Ecoventure – My first Erasmus+ project
The “Ecoventure” project wasn’t something I was able to explain in a sentence when I met for a coffee with my friends after coming back. It was an adventure, it was something new and exciting that came to me out of nowhere and without even having the time to process it fully…until a few days after it was over.
Ecoventure – Flash-mob – The story of a planet in danger
We got to work… One morning amidst our adventures in Greece, we all gathered for a brainstorming session. What we had were a bunch of people, tons of ideas, a lot of enthusiasm. Of course, we had to make use of all our resources, including the beach right in front of our camping and the drone we had with us…
+40 373 784 114
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!
Receive emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates on our projects.