- 27 April – 04 May 2022 – Youth Exchange
- Where: Lamia, Greece
- Project Co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme and European Union
About the Project
Time left to apply
The main aim of the project is to tackle the lack of education about human rights and their violations by helping youth develop the right mindset, in an attempt to reduce the possibility of something similar occurring in the future. Through non-formal activities we want to provide the youth will all the required tools and calls to actions in order to create a more engaged and active community to reduce any discrimination or maltreatment in a crisis like COVID-19, and generally.
“Pan Rights” project aims to ensure that the young people and especially the ones with fewer opportunities that they face social and geographical obstacles, they will become aware of the European values and how Europe aids and tries to reduce human rights violations to achieve equity, inclusion, sustainability and progress. Through this project the youth will become familiar with the rights that had a very crucial role in this unprecedented Covid-19 period but also to ensure that they will develop the right incentives in order to be prepared to counteract in a different crisis in the future as active EU citizens.
The objectives of the project are:
- To provide the platform where the youngsters of the participating countries can interact and exchange stories, ideas and best practices concerning human rights and citizenship.
- To promote critical and creative thinking, enhance teamwork and interaction between the participants.
- Τo empower the participants to engage and contribute to their local community.
- Has between 16 and 28 years old;
- Have a basic level of English language;
- Has Romanian Nationality or Residency;
- Open to new, flexible, proactive and willing to work in a multinational and intercultural team;
- Is motivated to participate in this youth exchange and are interested in the proposed topic;
- Presents desire for civic and involvement;
- Assume that they will share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and that they will be actively involved in all stages of the project.
- At least 25 years old;
- Has interpersonal and communication skills, team spirit, strategic thinking oriented to results;
- Is motivated to support the young people during the learning process, throughout the whole project;
- Promote a positive attitude at the group level;
- Have coordination, planning and organization skills;
- Have an advanced level of English language;
- Have experience in volunteering, non-formal education and youth;
- Have competences to evaluate the learning process of young people.
In the process of selection will prevail:
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority;
- Gender balance;
- Priority will be given to young people with fewer opportunities and young people who have not participated in the Erasmus + program until now.
Number: 5 participants + 1 group leader (25+ years old)
The selection results will be sent by email to all candidates at the latest 4th of April 2022.
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organizers. Also, the transportation will be reimbursed according with the attached Info-pack and Erasmus+ regulations (maximum 275 euro/participant).
2. The selected candidates must advance the amounts necessary to cover the transport costs to the place of the course, using the cheapest means of transportation: flight ticket (economy class, low cost), train ticket (2nd class), bus etc.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be covered from your own expense.
4. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organization as a co-financing of the participant to the project (not applied to Euroactive volunteers and young people with fewer opportunities).
For more details about the project
+40 373 784 114
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!
Receive emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates on our projects.