Pictures Speak for Inclusion
- Date: 8-19 July 2021
- Where: Szentendre, Hungary
- Project Co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme and European Union
About the Project
Through this project, we want to contribute to reducing the level of social exclusion, stereotyping and discrimination, using photography and promotion of European values.
With this in mind, we set the following objectives:
1. A better understanding of the European values;
2. Develop young people photographic skills;
3. Increase awareness about the effects of social exclusion;
4. Hold a Photography Exhibition with social impact in Szentendre.
- Has between 18 and 25 years old;
- Has Romanian Nationality or Residency;
- Presents knowledge / interest for photography;
- Is motivated to participate in this youth exchange and is interested in the proposed topic;
- Present desire for civic and involvement;
- Is open to diversity and interculturality;
- Assume that they will share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and that they will be actively involved in all stages of the project.
- No age limit;
- Have interpersonal and communication skills, team spirit, strategic thinking oriented to results;
- Promote a positive attitude at the group level;
- Have coordination, planning and organization skills;
- Have an advanced level of English;
- Have experience in volunteering, non-formal education and youth;
- Have competences to evaluate the learning process of young people.
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority;
- Gender balance;
- Priority will be given to young people with fewer opportunities and young people who have not participated in the Erasmus + program until now.
Deadline to apply: 10 June 2021
Number: 5 participants + 1 group leader (18+ years old)
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organisers. Also, the transportation will be reimbursed according with the attached Info-pack and Erasmus+ regulations (maximum 180 euro/participant). If covid tests will be necessary, they will be co-financed from the travel budget as long as the total amount does not exceed the allocated budget/participant.
2. The selected candidates must advance the amounts necessary to cover the transport costs to the place of the course, using the cheapest means of transportation: flight ticket (economy class, low cost), train ticket (2nd class), bus etc.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be covered from your own expense.
4. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organisation as a co-financing of the participant to the project (not applied to Euroactive volunteers and young people with fewer opportunities).
For more details about the project
+40 373 784 114
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!
Every Friday you will receive an email with news about different opportunities, resources, and updates from our projects.