Safe Spaces where Youth can find Balance
- 3rd – 11th of October, 2022 – Training Course
- Where: Penagos ( Cantabria, Spain)
- Project Co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme and European Union
About the Project
Time left to apply
The wellbeing and mental health of young people is quite delicate, due to peer-pressure, self and social acceptance, emotional and identity exploration, skills development, as well as physical changes. Suffering and oppression can significantly undermine youth’s development and self-esteem to the extent that leads to depression, anxiety and other mental health issues.
These alarming facts constitute the impulse behind the project “Safe Spaces where Youth can find Balance”, whereby participating organizations come together in the attempt to help young people address and take care of their mental and emotional health, in direction of the European Framework for Action on Mental Health and Wellbeing.
The methodology used in this training course in Spain will be a combination of non-formal education tools, group-centered learning and exchange of best practices, being both the program and the methodology flexible, inclusive and adapted to participants’ needs.
Sessions will be dedicated to develop, with project partners, ideas for future collaboration (KA1, KA2, KA3) about youth’s mental health and inclusion, to further explore these topics, and ultimately obtain a greater and long-lasting impact on society, with our actions.
- At least 18 years old;
- Have a basic level of English language;
- Has Romanian Nationality or Residency;
- Open to new, flexible, proactive and willing to work in a multinational and intercultural team;
- Is motivated to participate in this youth exchange and are interested in the proposed topic;
- Presents desire for civic and involvement;
- Assume that they will share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and that they will be actively involved in all stages of the project.
In the process of selection will prevail:
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority;
- Gender balance;
Number: 2 participants (18+ years old);
The selection results will be sent by email to all candidates at the latest 29th of August, 2022.
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organizers. Also, the transportation will be reimbursed according with the attached Info-pack and Erasmus+ regulations (maximum 360 euro/participant).
2. The selected candidates must advance the amounts necessary to cover the transport costs to the place of the course, using the cheapest means of transportation: flight ticket (economy class, low cost), train ticket (2nd class), bus etc.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be covered from your own expense.
4. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organization as a co-financing of the participant to the project (not applied to Euroactive volunteers and young people with fewer opportunities).
For more details about the project
+40 373 784 114
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!
Receive emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates on our projects.