- Date: 31 July – 9 August 2021
- Where: Corbeni, Romania
- Project Co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme and European Union
About the Project
Through this project we wanted to deepen our experiences and relationships with those who are different from us, who have a different set of values than ours, by virtue of nationality, cultural background, ethnicity, faith, education, etc. A key factor in a “process” of cultural exchange is that it requires us to meet, confront, explore, appreciate, and ultimately respect DIFFERENCE.
Purpose: Purpose: Reducing intolerance and discrimination among young people.
1. Understanding cultural, national and social differences.
2. Raising awareness of the social, economic, cultural and educational mechanisms behind the situations of discrimination, rejection, exclusion and marginalization.
3. Increasing the motivation of young people to get involved in promoting equality and diversity in society.
- Has between 18 and 30 years old;
- Has Romanian Nationality or Residency;
- Open to new, flexible, proactive and willing to work in a multinational and intercultural team;
- Is motivated to participate in this youth exchange and are interested in the proposed topic;
- Present desire for civic and involvement;
- Assume that they will share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and that they will be actively involved in all stages of the project.
- No age limit;
- Has interpersonal and communication skills, team spirit, strategic thinking oriented to results;
- Is motivated to support the young people during the learning process, throughout the whole project;
- Promote a positive attitude at the group level;
- Have coordination, planning and organization skills;
- Have an advanced level of English;
- Have experience in volunteering, non-formal education and youth;
- Have competences to evaluate the learning process of young people.
In the process of selection will prevail:
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority;
- Gender balance;
- Priority will be given to young people with fewer opportunities and young people who have not participated in the Erasmus + program until now.
Deadline to apply: 20 June 2021
Number: 5 participants + 1 group leader (18+ years old)
The selection results will be sent by email to all candidates at the latest 25 June 2021.
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organisers.
2. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organisation as a co-financing of the participant to the project (not applied to Euroactive volunteers and young people with fewer opportunities).
For more details about the project
+40 786 185 637
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!