SENIOR Courses UP
- Dates: 15.02.2023 – 22.02.2023
- Training course
- Where: Cieszyn, Poland
- Project Co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme and European Union
About the Project
Time left to apply
This Training course is dedicated to the people who are working with adults or wish to start their work with adults or working in the field of the cyber education on the basic level. The Training course will be also a good starts for volunteers preparing actions for elderly people, especially in the field of the cyber education and safety. This is NOT a course about IT. The main goal of the whole project is to create a mobile tool for seniors, who’d like to take the first steps in using mobile devices or computers. All the workshops will be implemented in English.
What will be your mission in this Training course?
During our TC we’ll create, with the support of the educator and invited experts, the whole learning process for seniors in the field of cyber education on the basic level. We’ll create also some courses for the mobile application. After the meeting, all participants will be obliged to make the workshops in their local seniors community and send the photos with participants lists to the hosting NGO. This part will be prepared with us the Euroactive NGO.
- At least 18 years old;
- Have a basic level of English language;
- Has Romanian Nationality or Residency;
- Open to new, flexible, proactive and willing to work in a multinational and intercultural team;
- Is motivated to participate in this training course and are interested in the proposed topic;
- Presents desire for civic and involvement;
- Assume that they will share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and that they will be actively involved in all stages of the project.
In the process of selection will prevail:
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority;
- Gender balance;
- Priority will be given to young people with fewer opportunities and young people who have not participated in the Erasmus + program until now.
Number: 6 participants (18+ years old);
The selection results will be sent by email to all candidates at the latest 22st of January, 2023.
Transportation: The transportation to the project location will be done by car. The driver and the car will be provided by Euroactive NGO. All the travel details will be further discussed with the whole team, after the selection process.
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organizers.
2. The cost of transportation will be almost fully supported by Euroactive NGO. The selected candidates must advance a deposit of 50 euro in order to reduce the risks of last moment drop-out from the project. The money will be reimbursed after the participants fulfilled all the project responsibilities (participate in all the project activities, disseminate the project results, and fill up the evaluation questionnaire).
3. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be covered at your own expense.
4. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organization as a co-financing of the participant to the project (not applied to Euroactive volunteers and young people facing economic difficulties).
For more details about the project
+40 373 784 114
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!
Receive emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates on our projects.