Shape Your Future
- Date: 21-29 November 2021
- Where: Esztergom, Hungary
- Project Co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme and European Union
About the Project
Time left to apply
The main objectives of the youth exchange are:
- to reflect on unemployment situation of youth in Europe;
- to develop skills and knowledge of youngsters in the process of getting a job;
- to encourage youth’s entrepreneurship;
- to encourage the creation of future projects within the Erasmus+ Programme, which will target unemployed youngsters.
- Has between 16 and 25 years old;
- Have a basic level of English language;
- Has Romanian Nationality or Residency;
- Open to new, flexible, proactive and willing to work in a multinational and intercultural team;
- Is motivated to participate in this youth exchange and are interested in the proposed topic;
- Presents desire for civic and involvement;
- Assume that they will share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and that they will be actively involved in all stages of the project.
- No age limit;
- Has interpersonal and communication skills, team spirit, strategic thinking oriented to results;
- Is motivated to support the young people during the learning process, throughout the whole project;
- Promote a positive attitude at the group level;
- Have coordination, planning and organization skills;
- Have an advanced level of English language;
- Have experience in volunteering, non-formal education and youth;
- Have competences to evaluate the learning process of young people.
In the process of selection will prevail:
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority;
- Gender balance;
- Priority will be given to young people with fewer opportunities and young people who have not participated in the Erasmus + program until now.
Number: 6 participants + 1 group leader (18+ years old)
The selection results will be sent by email to all candidates at the latest 9th of November 2021.
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organisers. Also, the transportation will be reimbursed according with the attached Info-pack and Erasmus+ regulations (maximum 275 euro/participant).
2. The selected candidates must advance the amounts necessary to cover the transport costs to the place of the course, using the cheapest means of transportation: flight ticket (economy class, low cost), train ticket (2nd class), bus etc.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be covered from your own expense.
4. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organisation as a co-financing of the participant to the project (not applied to Euroactive volunteers and young people with fewer opportunities).
For more details about the project
+40 373 784 114
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!
Receive emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates on our projects.