- Date APV: 14-16 June 2021
- Where: 5-14 July 2021
- Where: Grudziadz, Poland
- Project Co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme and European Union
About the Project
The aim of youth exchange is to encourage young people to take action, provide them with opportunities to acquire new skills and knowledge, and strengthen their ability to create and implement projects aimed at raising and solving problems of the local community.
- providing participants with knowledge and skills necessary to implement youth projects;
- providing participants with tools to develop leadership skills in order to motivate them to become active citizens (developing specific skills such as decision making, team building, communication, public speaking);
- increase intercultural education;
- Has between 15 and 17 years old;
- Has Romanian Nationality or Residency;
- Is motivated to participate in this youth exchange and is interested in the proposed topic;
- Present desire for civic and involvement;
- Is open to diversity and interculturality;
- Assume that he/she will share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and that he/she will be actively involved in all stages of the project.
- No age limit (but at least 18 years old);
- Have interpersonal and communication skills, team spirit, strategic thinking oriented to results;
- Promote a positive attitude at the group level;
- Have coordination, planning and organization skills;
- Have an advanced level of English;
- Have experience in volunteering, non-formal education and youth;
- Have competences to evaluate the learning process of young people.
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority;
- Gender balance;
- Priority will be given to young people with fewer opportunities and young people who have not participated in the Erasmus + program until now.
Deadline to apply for the APV: 5 June 2021
Number: 1 participant + 1 group leader
It is mandatory for the people that are participating in the APV to participate also in the Youth Exchange.
Deadline to apply for the Youth Exchange: 10 June 2021
Number: 5 participants + 1 group leader
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organisers. Also, the transportation will be reimbursed according with the attached Info-pack and Erasmus+ regulations (maximum 275 euro/participant).
2. The selected candidates must advance the amounts necessary to cover the transport costs to the place of the course, using the cheapest means of transportation: flight ticket (economy class, low cost), train ticket (2nd class), bus etc.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be covered from your own expense.
4. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organisation as a co-financing of the participant to the project (not applied to Euroactive volunteers and young people with fewer opportunities).
For more details about the project
+40 373 784 114
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!