Social Media’s Bogus Dye
- Date: 15-25 June 2020
- Where: Corbeni, Romania
- Project Co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme and European Union
About the Project
We have proposed through this project to raise awareness of the negative effects that the media and social media have on young people, by developing the skills of young people to analyze objectively their own practices of using the Internet and by developing their critical thinking abilities. The project involves 36 people from Romania, France, Bulgaria, Turkey, Ukraine and Georgia.
- Has between 18 and 24 years old
- Has Romanian Nationality or Residency
- At the time of the event, the participant does NOT benefit from any other type of Erasmus + financing, i.e. is not an EVS / ESC volunteer or an Erasmus scholarship student
- Is active on social media (spend considerable time on it). If you are not caveman… you fit the profile
- Is motivated to participate in this youth exchange and are interested in the proposed topic
- Present desire for civic and involvement
- Is open to diversity and interculturality
- Assume that they will share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and that they will be actively involved in all stages of the project
- No age limit
- Has interpersonal and communication skills, team spirit, strategic thinking oriented to results
- Promotes a positive attitude at the group level
- Has coordination, planning and organization skills
- Be proficient in English
- Has experience in volunteering, non-formal education and youth
- Has experience in working with vulnerable young people
- Promotes active engagement and teamwork
- Be good negotiator, mediator
- Has knowledge of writing articles, promotional messages, etc.
- Has competences to evaluate the learning process of young people
- Has first aid knowledge
In the process of selection will prevail:
- Fitting in the participants’ profile
- Young volunteers of the partner NGOs and members of the communities in which the partners work will have priority
- Motivation and desire to participate
- Gender balance
- Priority will be given to young people who have not participated in the Erasmus + program until now
Deadline to apply: 10 March 2020
Number: 5 participants + 1 group leader (18+ years old)
The selection results will be sent by email to all candidates at the latest 15 March 2020.
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organisers.
2. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organisation as a co-financing of the participant to the project.
For more details about the project
+40 786 185 637
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!