Youth Workers’ Lab
- Dates: 27.11.2022 – 06.12.2022
- Type of project: Training Course
- Where: Luxembourg
- Project Co-funded by European Union
About the Project
Time left to apply
Erasmus+ programme of the European Union provides numerous opportunities to support the realization of new innovative ideas and projects. Many organizations and youth workers are experiencing lack of understanding of the procedures of realizing international projects and lack of knowledge regarding Erasmus+ programme and non-formal education. In order to provide opportunities for young people to affect their society and tackle the important issues which are concerning all of us, there is a need for qualified youth workers, who can prepare and organize high quality projects in the scope of Erasmus+ programme. Mobility of Youth Workers YWL2027, which will gather 24 youth workers from 8 programme countries with the main aim of to develop both theoretical and practical competences in realization of high quality youth projects in the scope of the new Erasmus+ Programme for 2021-2027.
- to provide participants with practical competences in project writing;
- to foster cooperation of NGOs at European level and provide a basis for future collaborations in Erasmus+ programme and its projects.
- Has at least 18 years old;
- Have a medium level of English language;
- Has Romanian Nationality or Residency;
- Is a youth worker or activist involved in young people education;
- Open to new, flexible, proactive and willing to work in a multinational and intercultural team;
- Is motivated to participate in this training course and is interested in the proposed topic;
- Presents desire for civic involvement;
- Assume to share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and to be actively involved in all stages of the project.
In the process of selection will prevail:
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority;
- Gender balance.
Number: 3 participants (18+ years old);
The selection results will be sent by email to all candidates at the latest 25th of October, 2022.
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organizers. Also, the transportation will be reimbursed according with the attached Info-pack and Erasmus+ regulations (maximum 245 euro/participant).
2. The selected candidates must advance the amounts necessary to cover the transport costs to the place of the course, using the cheapest means of transportation: flight ticket (economy class, low cost), train ticket (2nd class), bus etc.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be covered from your own expense.
4. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organization as a co-financing of the participant to the project (not applied to Euroactive volunteers and young people with fewer opportunities).
For more details about the project
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
If you want to be the first to hear about our projects, Join our Newsletter. You will receive once or twice a month emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates on our projects.
+40 373 784 114
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!
Receive emails with news about different opportunities, educational resources, and updates on our projects.