Youth’s water of future water
- Date: 31 August – 9 September 2021
- Where: Istanbul, Turkey
- Project Co-funded by Erasmus+ Programme and European Union
About the Project
Time left to apply
Through this project, we want to reduce the unconscious waste of water, using non-formal education.
1. To measure and develop the knowledge of youth workers on special situations and special needs related to water problems in the world.
2. To learn how to save water.
3. To improve the capacity of the participants to work with Tema, Su foundation national and international organizations.
4. To support the development of different Erasmus+ projects for young people related to water problems.
5. To be aware of the difficulties of water scarcity and drought, to lay a sustainable approach to water resources management, to create a chain of awareness in water use and to increase the level of consciousness.
- Has between 18 and 30 years old;
- Has Romanian Nationality or Residency;
- Open to new, flexible, proactive and willing to work in a multinational and intercultural team;
- Is motivated to participate in this youth exchange and are interested in the proposed topic;
- Present desire for civic and involvement;
- Assume that they will share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and that they will be actively involved in all stages of the project.
- No age limit;
- Has interpersonal and communication skills, team spirit, strategic thinking oriented to results;
- Is motivated to support the young people during the learning process, throughout the whole project;
- Promote a positive attitude at the group level;
- Have coordination, planning and organization skills;
- Have an advanced level of English;
- Have experience in volunteering, non-formal education and youth;
- Have competences to evaluate the learning process of young people.
In the process of selection will prevail:
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
- Euroactive NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority;
- Gender balance;
- Priority will be given to young people with fewer opportunities and young people who have not participated in the Erasmus + program until now.
Deadline to apply: 1 July 2021
Number: 4 participants + 1 group leader (18+ years old)
The selection results will be sent by email to all candidates at the latest 5 August 2021.
1. The participation costs (accommodation, food, materials etc.) will be covered by the organisers.
2. An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organisation as a co-financing of the participant to the project (not applied to Euroactive volunteers and young people with fewer opportunities).
For more details about the project
+40 373 784 114
Curtea de Argeș, Romania
There are lots of ways to lend a Helping Hand.
Let's be #euroactive together!
Invest in Youth, Invest in Education!
Every Friday you will receive an email with news about different opportunities, resources, and updates from our projects.